Website Design & Development
So you would like a website created?
Well I can help you with that. Each site is individual and custom made to your needs, catering to your target market with the aim of puting your business under the best possible light. After all, your website is just another door way to your business. We want to make your customers as comfortable as possible whilst visiting.
Clicking on the images below will take you to a sample of the sites I have created.
A Site Creation Will Include:
This is what we use to help search engines list our sites. Metatags need to be created so that customers that want your product can find you. In laymen's it's a tag of code that is added to your site pages. Don't worry you and your customers won't see it, it's only visible to those who need to see it.
All sites are submitted for listing to a minimum of 10 search engines. As popularity of your site grows so will the number of search engines that list your site.
Designed to reflect the look and feel of your own business. Before we start a good deal of time is taken to ensure you get a site that you will be happy with. Some of the considerations will include the photo's you want included, pictures that need to be created, logo's, colour scheme, font styles and general preferrences.
I'll take you through all the considerations prior to commensement to ensure you are fully educated on why we do what we do. Here are some of the considerations:
- Do you need to take online orders? How will you accept payment?
- Who will be viewing this site? Do they have dial up? Is speed of loading important?
- Do you need to be able to update it yourself? Is a control panel required? Do you need training?
- What programming language should be used? I.e. PHP, XHTML etc.
- Should a database be incorporated?
- W3 Compliance
- Accessibility for those with disabilities
So please contact me and I'll be happy to discuss your options further.